Beyond Anger: Find Your Passion & Compassion
The keys to motivation, connection & productivity are on offer inside the dynamic of anger and frustration.
About this Event
Check out this series of three 3-hour sessions and learn to get from anger to forgiveness, compassion and responsiveness. Find what is being challenged and claim what's on offer on the other side.
- Do you find that you are sometimes angry about a lot of things or continually angry about a few things – your 'hot buttons'?
- What if you could discover what matters down deep when you get angry or frustrated and share THAT instead of your anger?
- Can you help others find and express what matters to them instead of being the target of their anger or frustration?
- Could you be better at communicating with someone who is angry or frustrated?
Join us for this engaging series and leave feeling empowered to manage our response to things that evoke a feeling of anger or helplessness.
Public Workshop. Open to everyone, no prerequisite.
Meet 3 Thursdays: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
February 4, 11 +18, 2021 | $90 for series.
Thursdays February 4, 11 & 18 2021
6:30 - 9:30pm CST
$90 (for series of 3 sessions)
Open to all
Houston More To Life | firstname.lastname@example.org
Led by Houston-based Trainers: Sylvia Hebert and Ross Pierkowski
Life Talks are single-session 2-3 hour courses, offered by Senior More To Life Trainers, in Association with More To Life. The content will be described on the individual events.
Recent Life Talks have included:
- Personal Authority vs Willful Power | Life Talk with Warren Kahn
- Courage and Vulnerability | Life Talk with Judith Kotze
- The Space of Gratitude | Webinar Ann McMaster
Other webinars may be offered over the course of a few sessions.
Other Course Dates:
Public Workshop | Beyond Anger4 FebConfirmed | Online | US
Hosted via Zoom