Registration: Sat 22 September at 5 pm
Sat 22 September: Dinner and evening session from 7:00 pm to approx 10:15 pm
Sun 23 September to Wed 26 September: Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions beginning at 7:30 am - approx 10:15 pm with breaks for meals and stretching
Thurs 27 September: Course ends at 12:00 pm
Full Tuition: $2,100
Discounted rate for Way of a Warrior 2017 participants: $1,900 (if registered by December 15th, 2017)
If you would like to set up a monthly payment plan, please contact us.
Room and Board Costs, and Conservation Fee
A block of rooms at the Ghost Ranch are being held for this More To Life Advanced Retreat Course.
Please call or email the venue directly between 8am-5pm MST, Monday to Friday to purchase your accommodations. Several options are available, the cost of which can be divided into several payments through the venue.
- Evelyn Leyba – email@example.com | 505.685.1001
- Eileen Garcia – firstname.lastname@example.org | 505.685.1017
Room and Board Details
Rooms with Private Bathrooms, lower level
- Double Occupancy: $560.50 (Includes 5 nights lodging/2 per room, 14 meals + $5 Conservation Fee
- Single Occupancy: $948 (Includes 5 nights lodging/single, 14 meals + $5 Conservation Fee
Rooms with Shared Bathrooms (2 rooms share 1 bathroom), lower level
- Double Occupancy: $535.50 (Includes 5 nights lodging/2 per room/4 per bathroom, 14 meals + $5 Conservation Fee
- Single Occupancy: $898 (Includes 5 nights lodging/single room/2 per bathroom, 14 meals + $5 Conservation Fee
- Rooms/beds will be filled on a first come/first reserved basis.
- If you are reserving Double Occupancy, please be sure to let them know the name of your roommate. If no roommate is indicated, then you will be with another same gender person.
ADA Compliant Rooms:
- Aspen 3 /ADA – 2 full beds
- Aspen 4/ADA – 2 full beds
- Aspen 5/ADA – 2 queens + small sitting area
- Aspen 6/ADA – 2 queens + small sitting area
- Aspen 7/ADA – 2 queens + small sitting area
- Poplar 5/ADA – 2 queens + small sitting area
Aspen/Poplar Area (to the right of the Library)
- Aspen 1 – 2 full beds
- Aspen 2 – 2 full beds
- Poplar 1 – 2 full beds
- Poplar 2 – 2 full beds
- Poplar 3 – 2 full beds
- Poplar 4 – 2 full beds
- Cottonwood 1 – 2 full beds
- Cottonwood 2 – 2 full beds
Note: Cottonwoods are the rooms on the 2nd floor of our Library – former summer home of the Robert Woods Johnson Family
Flights are not included. The nearest major airport is the Albuquerque Sunport, 130 miles south of Ghost Ranch. We will organise shared transport (additional cost) to and from the venue.
More To Life Cancellation Policy:
If you cancel your More To Life booking within seven days of registering you may request a refund, excluding the non-refundable deposit of $350. For cancellations after this time, we will simply transfer your registration to the next course that suits your availability.
Venue Cancellation Policy:
Please contact the venue for details.
More To Life Contact Details:
For questions or alternative payment methods, please contact Cindi Cameron at email@example.com
Like a concert pianist who is skilled but continues to practice to bring forth his/her best, we too can choose to do the same. Mastery involves an ongoing evolution of ourselves and a deepening of our ability to respond to Life.
This course is offered in a small group format and together we will work to:
- Break through any remaining beliefs or unconscious patterns that keep you from being fully present
- Become masterful in working through blocks, and focus on managing your own development personally and professionally
- Practice being clear and resolute of purpose
- Further your understanding of how we are all connected to each other, to Life, and the universe
- Create the life you’ve wanted to live with clear, conscious choices
- Seek and acknowledge the truth about yourself, others, and Life
Often resulting in:
- Discernment in decision-making
- Enhanced communication skills
- Increased ability to be focused and purposeful
- Enhanced ability to define and create goals
- Increased integrity in personal and business relationships
Prior to taking this course, you would have learned how to work with the mind. Evolution of Mastery turns your attention to revealing the fundamental Truth about who you. To this end, you will be encouraged and challenged while working on the edge of your abilities, and become more personally aware of your unique strengths and talents.
The cadence of Evolution of Mastery is quite different from the experience at Way of a Warrior or Living Yes! We come together as a small group (no more than 26) and start the day with morning movements to awaken our senses. The morning and evening sessions will be led by experienced senior trainers who will guide you in developing your Mastery through group as well as individual work. Your afternoons will allow time for reflection, writing, walking, meditation, rest, and integration of the work that is unfolding in you.
Your Evolving Mastery empowers you to emerge again and again from the challenges you face with clarity – ready for the next step – stronger, wiser, intentional, and with an open heart and mind.