Reflecting on boundaries, I discovered how much courage and vulnerability is called for as we navigate our lived realities within so much change, challenges, and limits.
- Judith Kotze
Purpose of the webinar:
- To awaken to the presence of vulnerability and the need for courage in self, others, and context
- To lean into the experience of vulnerability as a rite of passage into a new normal
- To move with courage through vulnerability as authentic gifts for how to journey with uncertainty, change, and limits
More To Life Senior Trainer Judith Kotze, explores how awake we are to the presence of a vulnerability in the context with self, others, and Life, and what you take with you moving forward with these vulnerabilities.
Putting boundaries in place takes courage to maintain as well as the need to allow oneself to be vulnerable if one is letting go of some boundaries that are not needed anymore.
I look forward to sharing and experiencing with you, as we engaging our vulnerability our rite of passage into the new normal. Finding the courage together to make sense of what is mine/ours to learn, to bring, to suffer, to celebrate, to survive, and to trust in right where we are now.
Judith Kotze | Senior Trainer, More To Life Foundation
Sun 18 October 2020
1:00 - 4pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
$40 (see Eventbrite registration)
Open to all
Cindi Cameron | firstname.lastname@example.org
Judith Kotze | More To Life Senior Trainer
Life Talks are single-session 2-3 hour courses, offered by Senior More To Life Trainers, in Association with More To Life. The content will be described on the individual events.
Recent Life Talks have included:
- Personal Authority vs Wilful Power | Life Talk with Warren Kahn
- Courage and Vulnerability | Life Talk with Judith Kotze
Other Course Dates:
Life Talk | The Space of Gratitude (Public)5 DecOnline Public Life Talk | Confirmed