More To Life Weekend or The LaunchPad, and Way of a Warrior
June 21 -28, 2019
- Arrive at Elohee Retreat Center for registration on Friday, June 21 between 3 pm and 5 pm and depart on Friday, June 28 after breakfast. Travel information will be shared nearer the time, to facilitate car sharing and travel planning. Plan to arrive in Atlanta by 1 pm EST to allow for meeting up with your car-sharing partners and travel to the venue. Rental cars will be hired or a group shuttle to the venue. The cost of this travel will be approximately $100 USD.
- Living Creatively will be held at Elohee Retreat Center, a beautiful and much sought-after retreat venue, with inspiring grounds, comfortable accommodation, and delicious, nutritious meals. [Elohee is approximately a two-hour drive from Atlanta airport.]
Number of participants
We are limited to 26 participants.
All tuition fees cover tuition, accommodation, and meals during the course. Fees are stated in USD and include the non-refundable deposit.
USD $2,500 (available until midnight May 26 EST)
USD $2,250 couples early registration/per person (available until midnight May 26 EST)
USD $2,600 (payable in full by June 14)
USD $2,350 couples full tuition/per person (payable in full by June 14)
- Pay IN FULL up front (see above
- Pay DEPOSIT: (Online Payment) Reserve your place by paying this Non-Refundable Deposit (Minimum first payment) USD $350
- Pay DEPOSIT to reserve your place and a 2nd BALANCE payment
- Full Tuition ($2,600): $350 deposit + Balance Payment $2,250 by June 14
- Full Tuition Couple ($2,350) per person: $350 deposit + Balance Payment $2,000 by June 14
- Early Tuition ($2,500): $350 deposit + Balance Payment $2,150 by May 26
- Early Tuition Couple ($2,250) per person: $350 deposit + Balance Payment $1,900 by May 26
- Payment Plans: (Initial $350 deposit and invoicing for payments)*
- Plan A: Register with $350 non-refundable deposit and pay the remaining fee by June 14. You will be invoiced for the balance for making monthly payments.
- Plan B: Register with $350 non-refundable deposit and pay the balance in 3 further installments on the following dates: April 15; May 15; June 14. You will be invoiced for these payments.
*If registering after May 26 (Early Bird deadline), the number of installments and amount to be paid will need to be negotiated with Cindi Cameron.
ALL tuition fees are to be paid in full by June 14.
Your place will be confirmed via email once payment of the non-refundable deposit and your registration form have been received.
Cancellation & Refunds
Requests for cancellation or for a refund must be made via email to email@example.com.
- At any time prior to the training, a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit will be given to those who are not able to attend because of a death in the family or a major emergency. Received payment(s) may be transferable to another advanced course, by arrangement.
Sophie Sabbage & Warren Kahn (Read Sophie & Warren’s Enrolment letter]
Please send any questions to Cindi Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever been asked to think outside the box or to find a creative solution but believe you can't?
Or maybe you know yourself to be quite creative but wish you could find a way to purposefully channel this powerful energy to reflect more of who you really are?
Everyday we make choices about our relationships, our projects, and our goals that impact our effectiveness and our sense of fulfilment. But the extent of our real creative potential is rarely glimpsed because of the automatic assumptions we carry with us. These assumptions limit our experience of life and our ability to unleash our creative energy, purpose, and vision.
Living Creatively is a week long residential course which takes place in a smaller group of advanced students working together to understand the creative process. Throughout the week:
- We will examine what it means to live a creative life.
- Learn to identify creativity from chaos and how to energise it in ourselves and others
- Still the mind with daily meditative practice
- Develop a working understanding of how to use the creative process to bring about innovative results
- Teach people to ‘let go’ of their definition of creativity.
- Be free to play, innovate, and collaborate in inspiring ways.
- Experience more aliveness and freedom through intentional personal and group work
- Learn how to activate the creative process within our daily lives
- Return home with clarity, focus and more ease
Understanding that you are creative is one of the most powerful and reassuring things in life. Whether you want to increase your problem solving capabilities at work, see solutions to resolving a difficult family situation, or remove a 'block' so you can finish your artistic masterpiece, experience the security and peace of mind of knowing that you can always find a creative solution.