What is Mastery Plus?
A course created by Ann McMaster; delivered by Ann McMaster and Mindy Guthrie
For whom is this course intended?
This course is for students who practice the processes regularly. You will have attended Mastery and/or an enrichment group.
Mastery Series: 7-Sessions:
- US: Meet weekly on Mondays from October 25 through December 6, 2021
- 7 PM - 9:30 PM Central/USA
- NZ: Meet weekly on Tuesdays from October 26 through December 7, 2021
- 1 PM - 3:30 PM (1300 - 1530) on Tuesdays for New Zealand residents
All time zones welcome. Best timed for US and NZ/AUS
Prerequisite: The More To Life Weekend or The Launchpad (Houston
Cost: US$70 for seven weeks
- Session 1 - The (Sunday morning) meditation offered at our workshop and the Love, Honor & Respect experience.
- Session 2 - Feedback on RIVAS and/or Growth Edge
- Sessions 3 - 6 - Enhancing your mastery of the core processes as they relate to your current goals.
- Session 7 - Blind Spot Exercise
Facilitators: Ann McMaster and Mindy Guthrie
This Mastery+ series differs from a Mastery of Processing groups - the enrichment groups ("e-groups") often offered after a More To Life Weekend or Launchpad.
For this Practice Group, participants will benefit from direct Trainer input - much like that of a training room workshop. Additionally, participants will create a RIVAS for the duration of the series (possibly beyond.)
This Course series gives More To Life Weekend participants an opportunity to review all the processes of the course in an upholding and supportive environment, with the help of experienced teachers and your fellow students beside you.
It covers the Authority, Disavowal/Avowal, Clarity, Cost and I am (Mirror) Processes and further enables you to apply these to the events of your life. You will find they help you bring the best of yourself forward in all the meetings and encounters of your life, and in real time. Additionally the final session will provide the opportunity for you to be taught a powerful tool for deepening your intention around a specific goal, the Empowerment Conversation.
Other Course Dates:
Mastery Plus | Online Advanced Course [US/NZ/AUS-timed]25 Oct