Dates: 6 Sessions
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Mountain Time
Erin Hottenstein [Licensed Facilitator]: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Pricing Details & Registration
Full Tuition - $325
Early Bird Registration or Register with a Friend - $292.50
Retake - $275 (additional discount if you retake with a friend)
For those of you that are retaking the course, please bring your notebooks and audio material.
We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them!
Did you start this year with great intentions and plans (again) but have found that your time is taken up with other 'things'?
Maybe you are frustrated with your progress or are procrastinating on taking action on the things that matter most to you?
Or perhaps you are at a crossroads in your life, seeking something different, and wondering what next?
The Power of Purpose is one of the most innovative personal effectiveness programs ever developed. Unlike conventional goal-setting or time-management courses, it offers a unique experiential learning process that allows you to grasp the underlying purposes that limit or enhance your ability to get things done throughout your personal and professional life.
The Power of Purpose course teaches you how to notice what actually happens when you set out to achieve your chosen goals, and examines what gets in your way. More To Life provides a series of practical, reality-based tools to help you envision, plan, and achieve the results that you wish to create in your personal and professional lives.
Together we work to:
- Uncover and let go of the – often unconscious – attitudes and behaviours that may be holding you back
- Find out what is actually happening inside you when you set out to achieve your goals, and you uncover the hidden agendas that stop you from achieving all you seek to create.
- Define and express your own deepest life purposes, and bring these to bear on ordinary everyday tasks.
- Learn how to use purpose rather than pressure to motivate yourself and how to achieve results without stress
- Discover how to overturn the procrastination habit so you can stay focused, whatever the distractions and difficulties
- Uncover your life purpose which will direct and inspire all of your efforts so you can live a life fulfilled
- Explore and clarify your key priorities and understand how to progress them
- Grasp of what lies behind your power to create, envision, and achieve results that transforms your productivity and galvanizes your ability to generate the results you want.
Be More Focused
People on purpose are people who are focusing on specific, concrete results. They know how to connect these results with a vision that empowers them to maintain their focus over time.
Be More Aware
People on purpose are aware of their inner motives, as well as their resistances and their limitations, and they know how to include this awareness in their response to new situations.
People on purpose are not inflexible or rigid, nor do they rely on formulas to deal with unexpected or unwanted developments.
People on purpose turn problems into opportunities. They do not get caught up in anxiety and stress, but generate creative answers in response to the actual conditions they are dealing with.
People on purpose enjoy what they do. Their work is a source of satisfaction, and as a result they manifest a powerful determination that nourishes their lives, and inspires everyone they meet.
The Power of Purpose shows you how results are actually created and gives you the power to get on purpose, and stay on purpose, every day of your life
This course is a CPD-accredited course (Continuing Professional Development), and can count towards your ongoing credits.
The Power of Purpose course is taught by More To Life Mentors, who are individuals who have been instructed and qualified by our trainer body to lead small-format, topic-based courses such as this one. Our Mentors have been granted a license by the More To Life Foundation to teach these courses privately, as well as through colleges, schools, governmental agencies, and in partnership with other non-profit organisations around the world.
The pricing of this course varies. Please contact the More To Life Mentor directly for details.