Begin to wrap up 2020: come together for a webinar created for and about gratitude.
About this Event
The Space of Gratitude with Ann McMaster
Being in the ‘Space of Gratitude’ allows us to function at a higher level in our lives while positively impacting our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
This “space” is what we experience for 2.5 hours in this webinar.
More To Life is hosting a global webinar entitled The Space of Gratitude. Join us and close out 2020 together.
• For this specific workshop, we will be focusing on lifeshocks that enrich our lives and offer the opportunity for gratitude. Yes, a space of gratitude is available even in the midst of a pandemic, unrest and global reactivity.
• This webinar will provide interaction with Ann McMaster, Senior Global Trainer for the More To Life Foundation.
Global Offering - All Time Zones Welcome
Saturday, December 5, 2020
- 2 PM US/Eastern/New York
- 1 PM Central/Chicago
- 7 PM UK
- 8 PM Spain and South Africa
Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 7 AM New Zealand
- 5 AM Australia
Within the processing tools offered at More To Life is the practice of gratitude. This embodies living free of our negative/false positive interpretations regarding the events that shape our lives. We couldn’t think of a better time to share this space together. See you online December 5 or 6, 2020.
Sat 5 December 2020
Time (All Time Zones Welcome)
2pm - 4:30pm US/Eastern
1pm - 3:30 pm US/Central
$40 (see Eventbrite registration)
Open to all
Houston Office | Houston@moretolife.org
Ann McMaster | More To Life Senior Trainer
Life Talks are single-session 2-3 hour courses, offered by Senior More To Life Trainers, in Association with More To Life. The content will be described on the individual events.
Recent Life Talks have included:
- Personal Authority vs Wilful Power | Life Talk with Warren Kahn
- Courage and Vulnerability | Life Talk with Judith Kotze